This post may contain affiliated links that I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases but never worry they do not cost you anything and help provide means to keep the site up and running. Thank you for your support :)Chocolate Covered Strawberry's have been my weakness since for ever so you know I had to make them myself and let me tell you I am impressed! Don't worry this is going to be just the recipe and a few tips because I am not a fan of finding a recipe to then scroll through all the add and blog to get to the recipe.
- Chocolate chips or chunks of your choice can be milk, dark, white, semi-sweet
- Coconut Oil or Canola Oil
- Glass Bowl or Glass Measuring Cup
- Fresh Strawberries
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Washed & dried Strawberries
How to Make:
- Start with clean, dry strawberries that are at room temp.
- Take top the the heart cutter and cut a heart into the strawberry
- Place toothpicks in each strawberry making it easier to hold and dip into chocolate
- Put Parchment Paper onto cookie sheet
- Place the chocolate and oil in the glass bowl
- Heat in microwave at 30 sec. intervals stirring each time repeat until fully melted
- Once melted begin to dunk the strawberry and place on parchment paper
- Continue dunking until all your strawberries are covered
- Put in Fridge to harden for about 30mins to 1 hour
- Store in a container in the fridge for up to three days!
- Check out a quick Instagram Reel Showing step by step here.
Did you try these? How did they turn out? Comment or share on social tagging me @simplychannon