This post main contain affilited links that I earn from qualifying purchases. * represents affilied link, to read more visit my Disclosure page found in the footer section. Thank you for your support!Chocolate Covered Strawberry's have been my weakness since for ever so you know I had to make them myself and let me tell you I am impressed! Don't worry this is going to be just the recipe and a few tips because I am not a fan of finding a recipe to then scroll through all the add and blog to get to the recipe.
- Chocolate chips or chunks of your choice can be milk, dark, white, semi-sweet
- Coconut Oil or Canola Oil
- Glass Bowl or Glass Measuring Cup
- Fresh Strawberries
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Washed & dried Strawberries
How to Make:
- Start with clean, dry strawberries that are at room temp.
- Take top the the heart cutter and cut a heart into the strawberry
- Place toothpicks in each strawberry making it easier to hold and dip into chocolate
- Put Parchment Paper onto cookie sheet
- Place the chocolate and oil in the glass bowl
- Heat in microwave at 30 sec. intervals stirring each time repeat until fully melted
- Once melted begin to dunk the strawberry and place on parchment paper
- Continue dunking until all your strawberries are covered
- Put in Fridge to harden for about 30mins to 1 hour
- Store in a container in the fridge for up to three days!
- Check out a quick Instagram Reel Showing step by step here.
Did you try these? How did they turn out? Comment or share on social tagging me @simplychannon